Thursday, July 3, 2008

Electroperv

Electro hose bags plagued me for a long time after I left the University, and I didn't even know it until I asked "How do I know if somebody is watching me, electronically, right now?" I even developed a proof that since there are undetected occurrences, well, you know…

It is because they had been watching a host of unsuspecting students, going to the bathroom, and Florida Avenue Residence Hall expelled two creeps, sent up to the FBI for fingerprint analysis (The Daily Illini, Spring 2003).

Yes, it's all true and vile as it gets, worse than mule-train–a-go-go.com.

***

***

Proof there is no God nor Electroperv

Do you like the idea of a guy watching and judging your every move; or were there things we did that remain undetected, can there be ie. in deep space? And what about electronic voyeurs named Evil Jesus who videotaped your toilet time at WalMart and sold it oversees? How are ya gonna like that, man? Maybe you should be flattered they like your legs so much when you dropped a log there, they had to squeeze a few off. Wallpaper the apartment at WalMart with approved materials, only.

It's all good, now, isn't it?

But the constant speed of light guarantees some things are never seen but by us. Ha ha, so we're free - because if there are things we've done that remain undetected, there can never be judgment of them by a third party god. If the definition of God is one who sees all, then if no-one, especially He doesn't see these undetected things, then there can be, is no god.

I would like to thank the Academy, Time Magazine, all the little, teeny, tiny folks, Parents and best girl Sue.

-Myself

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, ok, we have that speed of light thing, right? I'm gonna go ahead and take comfort in that. Suspected it anyway. Thanks.

Now, how does one locate a righteous woman? Or is that what you're hoping to find out?

;-)

(Oh yeah! Thanks for visiting my 'dark spot')